Please be advised that the donation page, for the next Cycle Against the Beast ride, is not yet live (or has now expired). Please keep an eye on, and bookmark, this page. Once a fundraiser becomes active, this page will automatically redirect to the donation page.
Past fundraisers for FightMND:
- Cycle Against the Beast – May/June 2017 : Sydney to Melbourne – #CAtB_2017
- Cycle Against the Beast – October, 2019 : Sydney to Melbourne (abandoned on day 5, due to knee issues) – #CAtB_2019
- Pedal Cure 4 Fight MND – March, 2020: (Sydney -) Ungarie-Essendon (Windy Hill) – #PedalCure4MND
Future fundraisers for Fight MND:
- Cycle Against the Beast 2021 – 4th July, 2021 to 19th September, 2021 – #CAtB_2021
- Cycle Against the Beast goes global! – from January, 2023 – starting in Queenstown, New Zealand – #CAtB_RTW
Fight MND is the face of the Cure for MND foundation – a not-for-profit charity foundation established in 2014. Their aim is to raise the profile of Motor Neurone Disease within Australia and abroad in the hopes that increased awareness may lead to not only better care for those affected by the disease, but also increased funding for vital research into finding a cure. Fight MND are at the forefront of funding MND research in Australia.
A registered charity (ACNC: 62740350704), the Cure For MND Foundation is endorsed by the Australian Tax Office (ATO) with full DGR (deductible gift recipient) status. All donations over $2 to the foundation are fully tax deductible to Australian taxpayers.